Registration: 9:15 or 13:15
Course Start: 9:30 or 13:30
Course Finish: 17:00 or 13:00
The course content includes:
• The reasoning advanced in favour of stripping out.
• When can such work be justified?
• The requirements for reinstatement and some problems arising.
• What are we trying to achieve, are our expectations attainable?
• The vital role of Psychrometry.
• The importance of accurate moisture measuring.
• Alternatives to stripping out.
• The added complexities of modern construction.
• The use of innovative equipment.
• Savings in claims costs and project duration using case studies.
This course has been designed for individuals working in the Damage Management industry
wishing to develop their skills. The course focuses on the advantages of limiting interior
demolition work following flood / water incidents.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to declare your interest or to find out more.