BDMA Student membership is the appropriate membership category for anyone studying either full-time, part-time or on a day release basis within the wider damage management, construction, insurance, flood management and other connected disciplines. Student members may be enrolled on degrees or apprenticeships delivered through Universities, colleges and private training providers.
Fees: Membership is free while fulfilling the student criteria.
- Monthly newsletter
- Quarterly standard magazine
- Access discounted courses via the BDMA e-Academy
- Access to the free BDMA Foundation courses including:
- Introduction to the BDMA
- BS12999 – Overview of the Damage Management code of practice
- Supporting Children & Young People after Flooding
- The Flood Recovery Process: understanding people’s everyday realities
- Water Damage Management – an overview
- The BDMA Standards Overview
- Access to free events
- Discounted entry to paid events
- Opportunity to accrue and record CPD points