Alternatives to Stripping Out (ATSO001)
Edge Equipment Hire,
Unit 9 Lakeside Industrial Estate, Broad Ground Road, Redditch, B98 8YP
Formal structured training
£60 + VAT
This course has been designed for individuals working in the Damage Management industry wishing to develop their skills. The course focuses on the advantages of limiting interior demolition work following flood / water incidents.
At the end of this introductory session candidates will understand how consideration given to alternative courses of action when internal demolition is suggested, can result in significant reductions to claims costs and duration improving the policy holder experience.
The course content includes:
- The reasoning advanced in favour of stripping out.
- When can such work be justified?
- The requirements for reinstatement and some problems arising.
- What are we trying to achieve, are our expectations attainable?
- The vital role of Psychrometry.
- The importance of accurate moisture measuring.
- Alternatives to stripping out.
- The added complexities of modern construction.
- The use of innovative equipment.
- Savings in claims costs and project duration using case studies.
This course is open to any interested party (members and non-members).