Supporting members with our e-Learning courses
As many of you are at home and self-isolating, the BDMA are offering some of their eLearning courses for free or with significant discounts for a limited period.
- – The BDMA Certificate in Site Health & Safety – Free of charge to all Claims Practitioners, Technicians and Senior Technicians.
- – An Introduction to the BDMA – Free of charge – Outlines the BDMA’s mission, timeline, objectives and code of practice. This short course even includes a just for fun quiz!
- – Damage Management Training & Reference – Reduced to £25 + VAT (50% off) for Associate Members. This course is already available free of charge to all our accredited members.
- – Construction Techniques – Free of charge to all BDMA members.
- – Supporting Children & Young People after Flooding – Free of charge to members and non-members.
- – The Flood Recovery Process: Understanding People’s Everyday Realities – Free of charge to members and non-members.
- – The BDMA Commercial Damage Management accreditation (ComTech) is also available for any technicians who work mainly in the commercial sector. The entire course and examination is held online.
- – Equality and Diversity – Free of charge to BDMA members and is £20 + VAT for non-members.
- – BS12999 – Free of charge to BDMA members and non-members. BS12999 is the damage management code of practice for the organisation and management of the stabilisation, mitigation and restoration of properties, contents, facilities and assets following incident damage.
When you register our administration team will then add you to your correct membership category.
We have now also built the Health & Safety for Homeworkers course, which will be free to accredited members, £10 + VAT for associates and £15 + VAT for non-members.
To enrol on any of the above courses, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or register here.