We are delighted to announce that our 2019 conference and exhibition will be held on Wednesday 6th November and Thursday 7th November at the Jurys Inn, Hinckley Island.
In line with the BDMA’s 20th anniversary, the conference’s theme is ‘Defining the 21st Century Landscape’, which will explore how the damage management sector can drive the change necessary to secure a bright future, whilst also reflecting on the past 20 years.
The conference will be a hub for insurance companies, damage management companies, loss adjusters, brokers, surveyors and associated sectors. This year’s focus is on enhancing collaboration amongst attendees with more networking opportunities, more interactive engagement with fellow attendees and wider opportunities to showcase their business offerings.
We have secured best-in-class speakers from our industry and beyond to deliver talks and debates on crucial topics affecting the wider insurance market. View our line-up of speakers here, with more to be added!
We are delighted to be supporting MIND as our official charity at the conference.
Book your hotel stay at the Jury’s Inn via this link for exclusive BDMA discounted rates: https://events.edgevenues.com/events/BDMA19 (Use Google Chrome for optimal functionality).
Note: You will be asked to complete an online form including credit card details, however Trinity Events never see the credit card details, they get encrypted and are stored on the payment processing platform. The credit cards are only to secure the rooms and the delegates pay on departure. If you have any queries or would like to book separately contact: 01780 484052 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase tickets here.
The prices are: £400 + VAT for members or £440 + VAT for non members.
To secure exhibitor space, visit here.
• Table top exhibitor space (3m x 1m) – £700 + VAT (including 1 free delegate place)
• Single exhibitor space (3m x 1m) – £1,200 + VAT (including 1 free delegate place)
• Double exhibitor space (6m x 1m) – £2,400 + VAT (including 2 free delegate places)
All exhibitors receive a 15% discount on further delegates spaces, for up to 4 people. All exhibitors will receive a complimentary Corporate Associate Membership* upon securing exhibitor space (usually £226 + VAT per annum).
*Complimentary Corporate Associate Membership is for a one-year period only. Membership certificate will be issued and placement on BDMA’s website will be implemented upon confirmed payment of exhibitor space. No accreditation is associated with this status.
• The BDMA Chairman’s cocktail reception – £1,500 + VAT
• The official conference brochure – £2,500 + VAT (Booked)
• 3 street-food stalls for launch networking evening (All Booked) – £250 + VAT each
• The BDMA Awards dinner table wine – £2,000 + VAT
• A BDMA Award (9 still available – please contact email@example.com for the list of available categories) – £450 + VAT each. Award sponsors will become judges in their chosen category.
To apply to sponsor one of the above, visit here.
BDMA Awards 2019 Tickets
The BDMA Awards 2019 will take place on the evening of Thursday 7th November, at the Jurys Inn, Hinckley Island. Tickets include a 3-course dinner, and are £45 + VAT each. Purchase tickets here.
Find out more about the BDMA Awards 2019 and its categories here.
More information will follow on this page, as and when we have an update!