The Correct Use and Interpretation of Moisture Meters (MM107)
Course Start: 10:00
Course Finish: 16:00
Technicians / Senior Technicians (members and non-members) and above or anyone wanting to improve their knowledge of moisture meters and readings.
• To gain a better insight to the operations and functions of different types of moisture meter • To understand the correlation between different meter readings on different materials. • To improve consistency and standards across the drying industry.
- What does a moisture meter actually do and why do we need them?
- How does a moisture meter actually work? (what does it read)
- Thermohygrometer (Temp, RH, Psychrometrics)
- Hygrohood & RH sleeves
- Carbide and Moisture balance (gravimetric)
- Types of moisture meter
This course is open to any interested party (members and non-members).