The benefits of becoming an annual BDMA sponsor
Here at the BDMA, we offer many sponsorship opportunities aimed at a wide range of organisations. There are three annual sponsorship packages available; Bronze, Silver and Gold, and they all carry a range of significant benefits. Whether you are a damage management, insurance company, loss adjuster, a specialist restorer or an organisation in an associated industry, the BDMA has a sponsorship package to suit you.
Any organisation which takes out an annual sponsorship package will be recognised as an official supporter of the BDMA, and its relationship with the association will be promoted on our website, social media platforms and The Standard. Annual sponsors will also receive a ‘BDMA Corporate Supporter’ logo based on sponsorship type, to be displayed on their own website and marketing collateral. This logo is highly respected and recognised across the wider industry.
A BDMA Bronze Sponsorship offers you all of the below:
- A listing on the BDMA website; including company logo, sponsorship type, company bio and a direct link to the company’s website.
- An introductory social media post on all of the BDMA’s social platforms showcasing the company name and logo. This will be shared across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and the company will be tagged in each post where applicable.
- A listing within The Standard magazine.
- A FOC one-off showcase page in The Standard magazine.
- One opportunity per year to create a blog article to be featured on the BDMA’s website.
- Logo inclusion in the BDMA’s monthly e-newsletter.
Alongside all the benefits that a Bronze Sponsorship offers you, a Silver Sponsorship offers you these additional benefits too:
- Two opportunities per year to create guest blog articles to be featured on the BDMA’s website.
- The sharing of your organisation’s news on the BDMA website.
- One FOC ¼ page advert in The Standard magazine.
Our premium Gold Sponsorship package includes all of the benefits that a Bronze and Silver sponsorship package does, but with the added benefits of:
- Multiple opportunities per year to create guest blog articles to be featured on the BDMA’s website.
- One FOC full-page advert in The Standard magazine.
- One annual solus email to BDMA’s 2000+ database list.
If you are interested in becoming a BDMA sponsor in either a Bronze, Silver or Gold capacity, click here.