Specialist Cleaning Technician
Reports to: Head of Operations
40 hours per week / Paid weekly
Location: South East England
As a customer-centric company, we place honesty and dependability at the heart of our business operations. Our focus on care runs through the core of our business and is demonstrated by all our employees. The main purpose of the Trainee Technician & Technician roles is to carry out varied cleaning tasks using various techniques and then to provide ongoing maintenance of our customers properties on a regular basis, fulfilling our full contractual obligations to our client base.
ICE Cleaning is looking to recruit specialist cleaning Technicians to join our team as we continue to grow our customer base across London and the South East. This is a varied and busy role and will require the successful candidate to work varied hours which is usually, but not always limited to, between 06.00 to 21.00, to meet the needs of our customers. Our Technicians will also be on call at least one weekend a month.
- Automatic enrolment into the Ice Cleaning Academy where you will be given training across our multiple service lines which includes accredited courses such as CSCS, IPAF, Dewpoint, RSPH.
- Build and retain relationships with our customers, who include Global brands
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Learn to take responsibility for controlling and eradicating pests
- Be able to problem solve and offer solutions
- Deliver verbal and written reports to clients by using our CRM software
- Be responsible for managing your own stock levels to be able to service your customers.
- Be able to take a proactive and reactive approach to your work
- Utilising cleaning machinery such as floor sweepers, and jet washes
- Emergency on-call is 1 in 6 (8 weeks of the year)
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
- Full Compliance with UK & European legislation at all levels
- Abide by company-driven legislation. (Computer use, Driving Standards, Smoking in vans Etc)
- DBS Cleared
- A reasonable level of fitness to be able to use the cleaning equipment and perform the required cleaning tasks.
- Able to read instructions on chemicals worked with and follow the written guidelines relating to health and safety (COSHH)
- You must be punctual and presentable.
- Good communicator & relationship builder with great customer focus and a can-do attitude.
- Able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Able to complete & document (using a smartphone application) an acceptable amount of work each day.
Desirable Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- In possession of a Full Driver’s License (detailing no more than 6 penalty points)
- Previous experience in cleaning and/or pest control.
- Any of the following certification/accreditation:
- BICSC – The British Institute of Cleaning Science
- CITB – Construction Industry Training Board
- IPAF – International Powered Access Federation
- PASMA – Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association
- IOSH – Institution of Occupational Safety and Health
- NACSC – National Academy of Crime Scene Cleaners
- CSCS – Construction Skills Certificate Scheme
- BDMA – British Damage Management Association
Full Training & PPE will be provided in addition to a generous package with the offer of overtime, on-call bonus, and commission for upsells.
Company Values: Integrity, Humility, Accountability, Ambition
To apply, please contact email@example.com.