Rainbow International Restoration
Location: South Manchester
Aim: To support your team to ensure best customer experience is adhered to at all times following the 17 Steps of Restoration. Liaise with the administration team, to complete instructions in a timely manner.
• To maintain the highest level of Health & Safety at all times, keeping up regular awareness training.
• To undertake disaster restoration projects, including cleaning and restoration of domestic and commercial items whether contents or buildings, as per technical user guides & manuals used by Rainbow International either onsite or at workshop.
• To undertake drying and restoration of domestic and commercial items whether contents or buildings, as per technical user guides or manuals used by Rainbow International either onsite or at workshop.
• To undertake regular training courses, both formal or on the job training. There is a charge for membership of a professional body, The BDMA. The cost of training and membership will be covered by Rainbow.
• Uniform, van, fuel card, PPE etc fully provided.
• BDMA Accreditation preferable
• Basic level of education – GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent)
• Experience of Cleaning
• Experience of Fire & Flood Restoration
• Experience of building construction
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Good computer literacy – Microsoft Word
• Full Driving License with minimal points
• Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
• Ability to work within a team, and with a variety of customers
• Ability to motivate both yourself and others
• Willingness to work flexible hours, may be required to be on-call
• To be caring and passionate about good customer service
• To be reliable, punctual, enthusiastic, hardworking and well organised
• To have the ability to prioritise workload and be able to work with others making a valuable contribution to the team.
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.