Dehumidifier Rental: Flood Restoration Technician & Supervisor – Full time
Job Title: Flood Restoration Technician & Supervisor – Full time
Location: Based in Acton, West London, we serve London and the South East.
Job role: Dehumidifier-Rental is an equipment hire and flood damage restoration company based in Acton. We are looking to employ someone on a full-time basis to mitigate water damage and undertake structural drying of domestic and commercial properties to professional standards.
You will be required to survey property damage, oversee cleaning and mould remediation work, quote for reinstatement work, setup and oversee drying and restoration of our client properties. A company van will be provided.
Building work experience and a broad understanding of construction techniques and structures is required for assessing work. Competent practical skills and familiarity with building tools is also necessary, as you will be required to investigate properties and occasionally undertake elements of building work.
You must have good speaking and presentation skills, as you will be responsible for discussing drying methods with clients, assess their properties and advising on reinstatement following water damage. We will provide further training for this.
An outstanding work ethic is necessary. You will need to be good at working alone as well as in a team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a growing company and become a valuable part of the business. We would particularly value someone who can input ideas to the company of how to improve operations and the range of services provided.
£21,000 – £28,000 per year, depending on experience, with opportunity for overtime pay and bonus depending on input to the company. Van will be provided.
- Full driving licence
- Very strong work ethic
- Excellent client facing manner
- Good written English to administer paperwork and IT systems
- Understanding of building construction
- Competent general building skills and experience of the construction industry
- Previous experience of dehumidifiers and building drying
- Ability to work alone and also supervising a team
- Willingness to work flexible hours including some evenings and weekends
Preferred Additional Requirements:
- BDMA and/or IICRC qualifications
- Syrinx hire software experience would be useful